Tuesday 24 August 2010

Do I need to be taking into care?

Two people I like, but for which I’m told I’m seriously wrong for doing so, a; Miranda Hart and b; Peaches Geldolf. Having made my statement, I now realise that I am probably going to have to justify myself in full or at least explain a little further.

First of all, I find Miranda’s sense of humour and accent adorable. I really enjoyed her sitcom, Miranda. This is in spite of the fact that my friend believes it was filled with as many ‘obvious jokes' and stuffed full of bad acting, making it on a par with the BBC’s My Family. However, I am looking forward to the next series which will most likely be on in the cold winter’s evening at this rate.

Secondly, I seem to have this thing for Peaches Geldolf. Every time I see her on TV, I shout “who’s that?” to which there is always the reply, “it’s Peaches”. I have been doing this for the last two years now. I have to confess, there is something about her dress sense that I am liking at present.

So there you go. Do I need to be taken into care, or can I simply be excused?



No comments:

Post a Comment