Monday 23 August 2010

The Things I love

things-i-love

There are a lot of things in my wardrobe that seem to be black. I have had to make an effort to buy stuff in other colours for a change. It is funny, as I have never been a Goth and I’m too old to be an EMO. However, I just love my Newlook ballet shoes. They are so comfy, but I’m bound to get soaking wet feet in the rain when the monsoon comes. They look ace with jeans as well.

The necklace was a gift from a close friend. It always puts a smile on your face when someone comes back home and says there’s a gift in the bag for you. I love this, it’s so pretty and goes well with the rest of my style.

The last item is powder (does kind of say it on the tin!) I love the design. The other powders for sale came in such dull cases and this product is supposed to be quite good as well, so I decided to try it. We will see if I am still shiny in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment