Saturday 28 August 2010

Paloma is ace. She makes me smile



Paloma is ace. She makes me smile, partly as her smile is so big it is infectious.

In a few more months I will be having another birthday. I can’t remember ever having a party in my life. Not even when I was a little’en. I can remember the ‘cake wrapped in a tissue and a bag of treats’ given by a smiling mother of another child. Nevertheless, I have no memories of enjoying my own shindig. It appears I have managed to avoid, with great effect, having a party of my own. This has been largely due to my fear of social gatherings. Never comfortable, until near the end. Cepandant, I am wanting for some odd reason, to have a Par-Tay in 2010. I am looking forward to inviting people as I feel it is a time to pull together the people who are important in my life.

I have been planning the play list which includes an odd mix of Hip Hop by Run DMC, Paloma Faith, Serge Gainsbourg, The Beach Boys, Wizard Sleeve and even Marina and the Diamonds.

I am loving Marina in this vid ..... she looks stunning. I am so jealous !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment