Monday 16 August 2010

Helping The Bees

In a shopping centre and staving, I’m often tempted to head to Boots in order to buy a sandwich. Their Meal Deal seems to remain a good offer, especially when I spotted an extra large sandwich included in the deal.

This time however, instead of buying a bottle of coke, as I wanted something a bit healthier, my eye was drawn towards an Innocent Smoothie. For a moment, I almost decided on a Blackberry and Blueberry as I was lured in by the colour. However, I went with my first choice.

This limited edition Lemons, Honey and Ginger Smoothie is amazing. It also comes with a free, if not a bit small, packet of seeds in order to grow some flowers in your garden to attract insects.

On one blog, I read that there was also going to be a ‘Bee Cam’ set up by the company. However, this doesn’t seem to be the case, but would have been fun.

So go out and buy a bottle soon before they stop making this stuff.

For more info, visit their website: www.innocentdrinks.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment