Monday 11 January 2010

Drawing A Crowd

I have been a busy little bee the last few months with all sorts of things, but here are some of my drawings for you to see ...


She Loves Him But All He Could Think About Was Colour

I like the long title for this drawing and the colour shooting out of the mans head. Usually it is the man who is obsessed by his affections, but this time he is more concerned for his love of colour.














Sandpiper and Radio

This little dude came out of my imagination. I love his colour and his ability to listen to the latest hits.

All these drawings are on sale in a shop called Timber. For more info visit the Timber Blog:

TIMBER


















Pants In Tree

This was inspired by the fact that whilst I was living in France, I got on the tram one day and as I was passing a HLM (block of flats) there were people hanging their washing out of the windows. However, much of the washing was blown away by the wind and it fell onto the trees below.

No comments:

Post a Comment